Can you believe it is already February?
Here in subtropical Florida, we have intermittently thawed out of our series of "deep freezes." Still, it is nothing compared to what Canada and the upper US have been experiencing. So grateful to live where we do!
The ABCs: From Ants to Anteaters, Butterflies to Buffalos, Crocodiles to Cardinals
you get the picture.
Any style, any theme, any technique - just be sure to have a critter on it!
Rocket and Rosie image; great for just about any theme, but I am especially focusing on "love":
Did you see the Super Blue Blood Moon the past few nights?
Amazing - it looks like dawn all night long with all the trees, grass, shrubs, etc. illuminated brightly!
We keep our thermostat rather "cold", but thought you might like to look at the outdoor temperature:
- Rocket and Rosie from Sheepski Designs
- Spellbinders Lovin' Diamonds S6-019 die set, and Foliage Leaf set
- Memory Box Chloe Dies, and Flourish Vine
- Copic Markers, Distress Inks, Pigment Inks
- DLArt Rose colored crinkle ribbon
- Craftwell Modern Stripes Embossing Folder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive with fine tip
- Brushable Glue
- Beach Ultrafine Glitter G1111
- White, pink, tan, brown cardstock
- Cardz 4 Galz #64 Think Pink 2/15
- Craft Rocket Challenges #45 "Love" 3/1
- Crafty Creations #359 Anything Goes 2/14
- DLArt Thankful Thursday #221 "Love" 2/8
- Moving Along With the Times #64 "love" 2/15
- Scrapy Land #82 Use Dies SL Sells (2 SB, 2MB listed above) 2/2
- Sheepski Blog Challenge #11 Love 2/15
- Sheepski FB Challenges #20 ends 2/20
- The Crazy Challenge #267 "Love" 2/12
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge #33 Diagonally - heart.die cut.ribbon (lots of hearts throughout my frame)