My blog is called "Creative Smiles" because my designs are the result of incorporating mistakes. With fumble fingers that drop whatever they are holding - repeatedly, it takes a lot of giggles, smiles and creative patience during my crafting process. xx

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

PRIZES AND INFO

Hi, everyone!

First of all, I'd like to say thank my lovely blogging friends who participated in Christina Hor's Hug a Heart Card Drive and blog hop!

She has now posted the winners on her blog here.

Next -



Thank you to all my sweet, "regular", blogging buddies who visit and leave comments, invitations, and best-of-all, FRIENDSHIP... You mean so much to me... and it's time for a little blog candy award from here.




The winner is:

Karin, please email me with your full name and mailing address.

And Karin, I would like to thank you for being one of my first followers, and your many kindnesses over the years of expressing loving, kind, encouraging comments!

I will have more blog candy later in the year.
hugs,


11 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Congrats Karin!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

oooooooo thank you so much Donna.
I always stay friends with everyone and give comments on there cards.
I know I put everyday a card on my blog and I do know that people don't always have the time.
But you came every several weeks and I respect that.
Lotts of people only do that in the beginning and than stop.
First when I had more time to give comments I give comments but I don;t do that anymore......
Thanks Donna love that die bird and birdhouse.

Gr Karin

Valerija said...

Congratulations Karin.

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Karin!! Have a great day, Donna!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations to Karin! Thank you, Donna, for always being a very supportive friend!!

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to Karin and thank you for the opportunity too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

MaryH said...

Congratulations to the winner, and I'm loving the new spring header! TFS & Hugs.

Jackie T said...

Congratulations Karin enjoy your prize. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linda said...

Congratulations to Karin!!! :)

Shirley said...

Cingrats to Karin x x

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful! Congrats to Karin! Enjoy! Thanks, Donna, for the generous giveaway!