Today's post is bittersweet - it is my final post as "permanent guest designer" at the Scrapbook Stamp Society where My Besties rule. I've enjoyed the privilege of posting on the SSS blog for over a year, and will miss working with DTC Sher and all the amazing artists on the team, but there are just not enough hours in the day... you know how it goes.
So on to this little cutie -
She is in Love with Spring!
Spring has sprung
Little Miss I-Love-Spring
has Spring Fever,
hence all the loving hearts growing just for her!
Do you have Spring Fever?
A little bling is just below the scalloped edge (Frosted Carmen Glitter and Heart Bling).
Little Miss I-Love-Spring (IMG205) is colored with Copic Markers.
This week's challenge at "As You Like It" is all about stitching (faux or real).
Sewing on cards is about the only sewing I do (smile).
It's fun and easy and provides great texture.
I can never decide whether I prefer straight stitching or zig-zag so in this case, both styles were used on three panels. Do you have a favorite style?
MFT "Love" die cut is covered with Sparkle N Sprinkle's Princess Rose sparkly cosmic EP. It covers so completely with one coat you'd never know it was applied to white cardstock.
Little Miss I-Love-Spring is embellished with SNS Bubble Gum glitter, as are the flowers.
I love coloring these little My Besties images - brings out the little girl in me (as if I need help).
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
- Sherri Baldy's My Besties IMG205
- Card Size A7 (5" x 7")
- Cardstock: K and Co, pale aqua, neon lime, cranberry, Neenah Solar White
- Dies: Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles S4-306, MFT "love" die cut, IO Bow die cut
- Copics: E53, E00, E31, E41, E35, RV20, RV02, RV000, RV23, RV11, Colorless, B0000, B000, B01, B02, G43, G20, R81, R20, Y00, Y08, YR07, YG06, YG11, G20, G43, R20, R81
- SNS Bubble Gum Ultrafine Glitter G1088
- SNS Frosted Carmine Velvet Glitter GM2011
- SNS Princess Rose embossing powder EP387
- Lace, Stitching, Recollections bling on a roll (hearts), Recollections roses
- Cuttlebug hearts embossing foldler
This darling card is submitted to the following Challenges:
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #52 Anything Goes 4/17
- The Stamping Boutique - #12 Distress It (layer distressed with ink, another with Zutter distrezz-it-all) 4/17?
- 4 krafty girlz challenges - #15 "Anything Goes" 4/16
- As You Like It - #25 - Favorite Style of stitching and why (explained up in the body of my post with your blog link) 4/24
- My Besties Design Team Germany - #1 Anything Goes - 4/13
- Natalie and Amy's Challenge - #19 Embossing - 4/30 - (dry embossed cranberry panel and wet embossed "Love" sentiment in pink
- Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #24 Anything goes (digital image) 4/18
- Stampinpearls Challenge - April - Anything Goes 4/30
- SplitcoastStampers - #SC483 - sketch